Thursday, April 16, 2009

I am reporting about yesterday. It was a wierd day in that everything seemed to be in a daze. Things like I would get in the car and then wonder why I was in the car, I would forget what I was doing and why LOL, I had errands to run and it was very difficult to get them done. I talked to other people and asked them if they felt "spacy" and they said yes. I even went into fear at times like imagining that I was the only person on the planet and that I had know ("know" typo hm lol) one to talk to ...just me. So I sat with that to see how that would feel.. to just be with Me.. interesting.. I think that came up as I dont have anyone to talk to much anymore, I am seeing all talking is just that, opinons that are becoming boring to me, so mostly I just listen and say just a few words. The dogs that I am house sitting are even getting on my nerves, as soon as I come out the house they are jumping all over me wanting to play and I get annoyed that they do not take me into consideration. omg LOL That sounds so funny. But when I give into them as just play it is aways cool. Daziness Could be the pollen count as spring is starting up in the states. I seem to be more focused today, we we'll see...

No comments: