Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Apologies to The Body


Oh my...
How I use to curse the body
How I use to "blame" it for my problems
How I wanted it to look different
How I was mad at it for hurting and causing me pain
How it wanted to keep eating
How I blamed it for not getting the "love" of my life

Oh my
My body, the one thing that kept me in the physical
that I cursed so much and blamed so much.
The one thing that can offer me Expression of LIFE
That I cursed so much

I did not know... I did not understand
I forgive myself that I did not know, that I did not understand.

The body is so forgiving allows so much abuse and
is still HERE for us.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse the body, to not respect the body, to blame it for my problems..
How forgiving the body is

We are becoming friends now, I am allowing it
to show me, we are working together as one.

The body forgives me as I forgive myself
and we grow together as One

THANK YOU BODY
I forgive myself

No comments: