Monday, April 7, 2008

Some SF

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am sick
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not breath thus causing lung problems
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget to breath
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am tired and not embrace life
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I was sick and had mono as a kid
I forgive myself that I live in the mind and prgrastinate all thing s that are good for me
I for give myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not move myself with life
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself the believe in procrastination
I for give myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be afraid of life and to believe it is sad and horrible
I forgive myself that I always want life to be easy and I look for the easy way out that I do not push for the things that are good for me meaning supporting life and everyone .
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not suport my body thus by my thinking and believing in the mind my body is sick
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to procrastinate everything I have to do and look at all I have to as a nucense and a bother
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel bad about myself and to judge myself constantly insead of celebrating life and being greatful
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to constantly judge myself, which is just the mind program
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to listen to the mind program telling me I am not good enough
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe the mind telling me nothing is good enough
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept the mind as who I am
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe the mind as defining who I am
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be so judgmental with myself, when that is not who I am but it is a mind program meant to enslave mankind
I now stand up to the mind.
What the mind says is only a program and not who I am.
I will stop this repedative pattern that is so obvious that we do not even notice it.
I now stand up to the mind
Procrastination and judgment are not who I am, it is only a mind program and not who I am
I now stand up to the program and Live Life aways.

I forgive myself that i HAVE ACCEPTED AND ALLOWED myself to believe that there are good days and then there are bad days
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be jerked around by the mind
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belive that I can be jerked around by the mind system tell me there are good days and bad, thus causing judgment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wait until my life turns into a crisis before I will take care of things that support me as life
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not relaxed and get stress over self movement

No comments: